World Web Technologies (WWT) is a leading provider of cloud property management software for the tourism and hospitality industries. Ranked in the Top 10 best places to work in hotel tech by HotelTechReport, WWT prides itself on delivering exceptional products and services backed by unparalleled customer support.
Created by WWT, WebRezPro Property Management System (WRP) is an award-winning hospitality software built for properties of all types and sizes, and used by 2,000+ properties around the world.
WWT is looking for a Senior Product Support Specialist to help clients learn and navigate our comprehensive hospitality software via phone, email and screen sharing. We need a support superstar who thrives on helping our clients succeed.
The ideal candidate has superior client experience skills, a high-level aptitude for computers and the internet, as well as a knack for learning new software programs.
Why you should work for WWT:
- Growing company that provides in-depth training, support and opportunities for growth!
- Remote work-from-home roles with 4-day and 5-day per week opportunities.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Health spending account.
- RRSP matching program.
- Paid vacation, flex days and company holidays.
- Competitive Compensation Package – $55,000 to $60,000 CAD per year to start.
- Implement and troubleshoot interfaces/integrations between WRP and other hospitality software companies. Types of companies include online travel agencies, entertainment systems, payment gateways, point-of-sale systems and more.
- Provide support and guidance to our clients via email, phone and screen sharing.
- Identify potential software issues and communicate these to the Programming Department.
- Use Zendesk for client support tickets. Follow department processes for all tickets and reporting issues.
- Respond to all tickets with empathy and anticipate the client’s future needs. Ensure tickets are followed up in a timely manner.
- Field questions from junior team members and assist with training.
- Work with Programming and Sales Departments to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in company and department meetings via webcam.
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills and Experience:
- An associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related technology (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in CSS or HTML is helpful, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to think critically
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and solve problems
- Proven work ethic and track record of meeting deadlines
- Enjoy working from home and have an excellent internet/wifi connection
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Hotel/tourism experience is an asset
In order to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com before July 22nd, 2022.