World Web Technologies (WWT) is a leading provider of cloud-based property management software for the tourism and hospitality industries. WWT prides itself on delivering exceptional products and services backed by unparalleled customer support.
WWT uses WebRezPro, an award-winning hospitality software built for properties of all types and sizes.
The company is looking for a Junior Product Support Specialist to help clients learn and navigate our hospitality software via phone, email and screen sharing.
The ideal candidate has superior client experience skills, a general aptitude for computers and the internet, as well as a knack for learning new software programs.
Why you should work for WWT:
- Growing company that provides in-depth training, support and opportunities for growth!
- One Year Contract, Full-time position (40 hours/week) with long-term potential.
- Remote role with a 4-day work week after successful completion of 3-month training! – work-life balance is important!
- Competitive Compensation Package – $1,700 USD/month
- Provide support and guidance to our clients via email, phone and screen sharing.
- Identify potential software issues and communicate appropriate troubleshooting requirements to the client/software coordinators.
- Follow department processes to report issues and follow up on requests in a timely manner.
- Respond to all tickets in an empathetic manner and anticipate the client’s future needs.
- Use Zendesk to process customer support tickets.
- Work with Programming and Sales Departments to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in company and department meetings via webcam.
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills and Experience:
- An associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related technology field is an asset.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service environment.
- Experience in CSS or HTML is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to think critically.
- Proven work ethic and track record or meeting deadlines.
- Enjoys working from home with an excellent internet/wifi connection.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Hotel/tourism experience is an asset.
In order to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 6th, 2022.