Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Senior Market Research Analyst
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time
Compensation: $60,000 – $70,000k salary + 10% yearly bonus + Benefits
Benefits: 4 weeks vacation + closed between Christmas & New Years + Personal Days. A very flexible work life schedule! Fully virtual, work from home!
➡️ Are you a passionate researcher looking for an excellent environment that supports your long-term career?
➡️ Are you excited about Marketing Research solutions that positively impact the way we engage with consumers and clients?
➡️ Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to work in a flexible, friendly, fun environment?
👉 An amazing opportunity and an encouraging culture await you at Synqrinus!
Synqrinus is a thriving marketing research agency located in Toronto’s Leslieville neighbourhood. We represent a new breed of marketing research that leverages new thinking and technology to deliver in-depth strategic insights to industry leading clients across several categories. We are driven to help our clients succeed by giving them smart, high quality, actionable insights.
A few of the best perks:
- Working on a team of really talented and passionate people who care about helping each other do their best work
- Our work environment is dynamic, flexible and suited to strong problem solvers who like a challenge they can see all the way through to the end user
- An opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of the research process working across a list well known established brands across a variety of industries including General Mills, A&W, Sleeman, Hershey, Mastercard and Johnson & Johnson
- Ideally 2+ years experience in the market research industry in Canada at an Analyst, Senior Analyst or Manager level.
- Focus on quantitative research methods but also understanding qualitative research methods
- Proven ability to translate insights data and create a succinct yet powerful business story
- Clear and concise communication skills (both verbal and written with strong command of English, French an asset)
- Quick comprehension and clarification of tasks
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong Aptitude for data manipulation software: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience using SPSS an asset
- (Co) Champion projects throughout the research lifecycle, start to finish (2-5 at a time)
- Act as the main point of contact with the client on select projects, leading on details such as stimuli
- Be the lead communicator for your project’s needs (overall objectives, give status updates)
- For your projects, ensure timelines are met and quality control is followed (e.g. survey testing)
- (Co) Lead report creation: make templates, populate/automate, check data & catch errors, write headlines and Conclusions and Recommendations
- Manage qualitative research: create schedule, write draft guide, (co)moderate, analyze and report findings
- Support the wider team by lending your skills as needed, and participating in company-wide initiatives
- Helping manage the Analysts and their developmentExecute the delivery of accurate and quality data deliverables to fulfill project requirements based on survey data.
Skills that you will acquire/master:
- Questionnaire writing, e.g., screening, logical flow, programmer notes, meets client objective
- Continuing to up your game as a senior research professional – furthering your ability to pick out the story, synthesize data, create more impactful summaries, and conceptual diagrams
- Participating in select proposals, e.g. research design, request sample quotes, exposure to pricing
- Mentorship from the senior team in developing your eye for identifying the key business issues behind client requests, and making informed strategic marketing recommendations on the fly
- Client management through leading projects and participating in client debriefs
Depending on career goals, interests and ambition, there is room to grow in several different directions within the Market Research Industry. The most common potential career path at Synqrinus is a Director of Market Research.
If you think your skills closely match what we are looking for, and that you can fit in with a team of smart and friendly people in a fast-paced environment please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 28th 2023.