Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Lead Data Analyst
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time
Compensation: $55,000 – $75,000 ( depending on experience )
Benefits: 4 weeks vacation, 10% bonus, flex benefits spending account and more
➡️ Are you a ‘data junkie’ with an affinity for numbers and a penchant for problem-solving?
➡️ Are you willing to go the extra mile and make a meaningful impact as a Lead Data Analyst?
➡️ Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to work in a smart, friendly, fun environment?
👉 An amazing opportunity and an encouraging culture await you at Synqrinus!
They are looking for a motivated and experienced Data Analyst to join their close-knit ‘POD’ of smart minds and take on all things data.
Synqrinus is a thriving marketing research agency that represents a new breed of marketing research that leverages new thinking and technology to deliver in-depth strategic insights to industry-leading clients like Audi, Porsche, Mastercard and Hershey’s. They are driven to help clients succeed by giving them smart, high-quality, actionable insights.
As a Data Analyst at Synqrinus, you will be working in a four-person POD that includes a director, associate/manager of research, and a junior data analyst. The POD will conduct various in-depth consumer research assignments and deliver projects as a team.
What You’ll do at Synqrinus
- Execute the delivery of accurate and quality data deliverables to fulfil project requirements based on survey data.
- Manipulate, transform and/or format survey data for the purposes of analysis (e.g., create new variables, parse out sequential data into discrete cases, re-percentage, apply weighting, etc.)
- Clean data to ensure high quality (e.g., identify bad respondents in open-end question(s); identify outliers; look for holes/missing values and patch; fix poor/vague labels; etc.)
- Set up tables to facilitate analysis for members of the research team (e.g., create columns/ banners that filter data; identify rows/ points on the scale to include, apply stat testing, etc.)
- Conduct analysis with different statistical/advanced methods (e.g., running correlations, factor analysis, cluster analysis; processing Conjoint, TURF, and MaxDiff results, etc.)
- Provide consultation to the Research Team and Project owners regarding best practices regarding data analysis and data deliverables.
- Will work as part of Project POD reporting to the POD lead
- Build and maintain various databases used in normative comparisons
- Survey Testing to ensure project data requirements are met
- Checking preliminary fieldwork results to help approve full launch
- Help populate and check the data in PowerPoint reports, and at times set up the template for reports (e.g., leverage automation tool; manually insert stimuli; look for errors, etc.)
- 1 -5 years of experience working with research data
- Highly proficient in usage of data manipulation software: Microsoft Excel, SPSS, etc.
- Clear and concise communication (both verbal and written)
- Comprehension and clarification of tasks
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Strong demonstrated attention to detail and a sense of personal accountability
- Understanding of programming logic and fundamentals is an asset
Does this sound like you?
- You can to clearly and effectively communicate with internal and external partners
- You have excellent time management and organization skills
- You have the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities in high-pressure situations
- You are adept with technology and tools across different platforms in an online environment
- You are a quick and independent learner and seek opportunities for continuous improvements
- You can identify issues, lead troubleshooting protocols and escalate when appropriate
- You always strive to deliver solution-oriented results and output
- You are a Team player
- You are detail-oriented
- You take ownership of the task and ensure project success
Why Join Our Team?
- Flexible work schedule! Build your own schedule to work.
- An encouraging and creative culture that makes intense research fun.
- A young and dynamic team of like-minded people
- Work with a fun, smart and fast-paced team
- Feel good about your work and make data driven decisions every day
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- 10% bonus, flex pay benefits spending account and more
Depending on career goals, interests and ambition, there is room for career advancement to potential positions, including
- Sr. Data Analyst/Advanced Analytics Support Role
- Field/Data Manager
- Research Associate/Manager
- Sr Research Manager/POD Lead
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement in this posting. We’re looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
APPLY NOW: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 4th, 2022.