Do you have a passion for the Automotive service industry? Are you confident and comfortable performing general diagnostic and repairs? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Speedy Auto Service in Kanata is looking for a full-time Licenced Automotive Technician to join the team. *The company is willing to consider a 4th year Apprentice.
Speedy Auto Service opened in 1992 and is well known and well established for providing their customers with the best experience possible.
Why you should work for Speedy Auto Service:
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time. Westend location, with easy highway access.
Hours of Work: 8am to 5pm.
Competitive Compensation. For a Licenced Technician starting around $40 per hour, plus BONUS!
For a 4th year Apprentice starting around $30 per hour, plus BONUS!
Culture: Small close knit team! Enjoy a family atmosphere without the hierarchy of a dealership.
Benefits: Extended Health Care, Dental and LTD Coverage. Enjoy working on your vehicle at shop cost. Uniform and Boot Allowance. Lunch provided every Friday and tons of staff events!
The ideal candidate is fully licenced and has at least 2 years of experience doing general diagnostics and repairs and possesses a light hearted, outgoing personality.
- Understand all aspects of the Service Operation.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Assist with Technical issues as needed.
- Maintain a safe and productive working environment.
- Complete Inspection reports to record problems and work performed.
- Use all safety precautions to prevent injuries, accidents and damage to equipment and personnel.
- Assist in the general upkeep and maintenance of the service centre.
- Complete work orders and reports on schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 310S License or Level 4 Apprentice.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Licensed Technician and possess a valid Red Seal Certification.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a simple manner.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Valid G License.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to learn more as a part of further personal development.
- Own toolbox and tools.
- Punctual and are safety conscious.
- Courteous and respectful to fellow employees, customers and the public.
In order to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 22nd, 2023.