Shiloff Allison & Associates is a group of local CPAs with over 57 years of combined experience in Northwest Saskatchewan. The firm has an exceptional team that aims to provide advice and services to individuals and businesses of all sizes. Services include: Accounting Services, Corporate, Personal, Retirement and Estate, Business Succession Planning, Agriculture Program Assistance.
The firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team to assist in providing taxation and accounting services for personal and corporate clients. The work will be performed in the North Battleford office. This position will report to any of the three partners, depending on the file and will have access to an administrative team for support.
The ideal candidate is a designated professional with experience working with owner/manager entities, is familiar with personal and corporate tax and has exposure to the agriculture industry.
This is a great opportunity to be an essential part of the team and work in a close knit, relaxed family environment, where being a part of the community is important.
Compensation Range: Competitive compensation starting at $80,000 to $110,000 depending on experience. Overtime is paid at time and a half!
Benefits: 3 weeks vacation and a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision and professional services such as massage therapy. You’ll also have access to Life Insurance and an RRSP matching program. Paid professional development time for CPA designated professionals.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time, In House Role. Summer hours!
You’ll assist with various services such as:
- Prepare personal and corporate tax returns for a range of clients.
- Perform compilation engagements including preparation of financial statements.
- Assist clients in maintaining their financial and payroll records.
- Assist a broad range of clients with filing GST, PST and other Government related forms and with day-to-day accounting queries.
- Meet with clients to provide guidance on financial statement and tax planning matters.
- Follow up with clients in a timely manner.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- 5 to 10 years of accounting experience, preferably dealing with owner/manager business entities.
- Experience in the Agriculture industry would be a definite asset.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Has or is pursuing a Canadian CPA designation.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Personable, self-motivated, team player who is eager to learn and engage with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with solid organizational and analytical skills and with a high attention to detail.
- Experience working with CaseWare, TaxCycle or Profile and other accounting software is an asset.
- Ability to comfortably interact with a variety of people.
- Potential for partnership opportunities.
In order to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com before November 10th, 2022.