Are you looking for a new career path? Do you enjoy working with numbers and helping people? Now is your chance to take your career to the next level by joining the Selectpath team in London, Ontario.
Job Title: Benefits Associate (with focus on ASO files)
Location: London, Ontario
Job type: Permanent & Full-Time
Job Status: Remote (with option to come into the office if desired)
Salary: Starting at $60K
Compensation: Comprehensive benefits package, matching retirement plan and opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
Perks: A flexible and collaborative work environment and a chance to be part of a growing organisation. Free parking.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working with people (customers and staff) while also enjoying crunching numbers. As a Benefits Associate, this position will provide support to the Advisor and clients of Selectpath. You will be responsible for handling inquiries, data entry, and requests related to group benefits products.This position also requires handling large case work with significant ASO experience.
Please note that towards the end of the interviewing process an excel test will be conducted for the top applicants.
About Select Path
Selectpath Benefits & Financial Inc. works in partnership with our clients to guide them along “the Right Path” to financial security and success by implementing customised solutions through innovation, excellence and integrity. Our team of industry experts specializes in benefits and pension, personal and corporate financial planning, and human resources management. Our services offer a comprehensive, hands-on approach to managing your short and long-term goals.
- Review and analyse plan pricing, design, administration
- Handling large case work with significant ASO experience is a must
- Plan, organise and facilitate the preparation and completion of client renewals
- Provide recommendations to the advisor
- Negotiate pricing with benefit carrier as required
- Plan, organise and facilitate market studies, new plan implementations, plan amendments, carrier changes, and AOR’s
- Participate in finalist meetings as required
- Management of client files
- Provide accurate and thorough answers to client requests and questions
- Communicate with carriers through client issues as required
- Ensure the client experience is delivered upon from start to finish of client life cycle
- Assist in training Benefits Administrators as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Advanced knowledge and application of MS suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A life long learner who is not afraid to step into the unknown
- Process oriented
- Ability to take initiative with a proactive approach to getting things done
- Enthusiastic and respectful
- Highly professional and confidential
- Ability to keep organised
- Enjoys working in a fast work environment
Nice to Haves
- University or college degree and/or real world experience
- Experience in sales and/or experience in client facing roles
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA) designation preferred, or willing to obtain.
- Knowledge of Goldmine or other CRM platforms
Equal Opportunity Employer
Selectpath is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.
How to Apply
Are you ready to make a difference and chart an exciting new career path? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and title the email “Selectpath London.” We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interviewing process will be contacted.