Company: Quinte and District Rehabilitation
Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Clinical Services Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Hybrid working environment
Location: Belleville, Ontario
Compensation: $80-88K Salary plus benefits and more!
- Are you a registered therapist or nurse seeking a rewarding opportunity?
- Do you have experience in clinical management or leadership roles?
- Are you a natural born leader with a knack for motivating and supporting others?
If you answered YES to these questions, you could be the next Clinical Services Manager at Quinte and District Rehabilitation, a distinguished provider of home care therapy services.
We are currently seeking an experienced, self-directed professional to lead our exceptional clinical team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Social Workers, Speech Language Pathologists, and Registered Dietitians. As a Clinical Services Manager at Quinte Rehab, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality rehabilitation services to our clients.
Your key responsibilities involve overseeing the availability of proficient therapists to meet client needs and prioritizing quality assurance to maintain clinical excellence and industry compliance. This encompasses the development and monitoring of quality processes and improvement opportunities. In addition, you will provide leadership to therapy teams, drive the implementation of company strategic directives, establish strong relationships with community partners and stakeholders, and ensure exceptional customer service standards.
About Quinte Rehab
Quinte and District Rehabilitation (Quinte Rehab) is a leading home care therapy company providing comprehensive client centred rehabilitation. We provide services throughout Hastings and Prince Edward Counties, with our administration office being located in Belleville.
With a dedicated team of over 60 therapists, Quinte Rehab annually supports over 10,000 clients spanning all age groups, delivering services in their homes, schools, and within the community.
Roles and Responsibilities
Human Resource Management
Ensure therapy team’s capacity and competencies
- Monitor therapy human resources, caseloads and projected demand, in conjunction with the Clinical Consultants and office team.
- Monitor and review service provider performance. Address any performance issues proactively, in collaboration with the Clinical Consultants.
Oversee recruitment and retention strategies
- Oversee the recruitment process, including screening applicants, conducting interviews, and finalizing the selection of new recruits.
- Coordinate successful therapist orientation for new recruits.
Coordinate professional development opportunities.
- Organize and plan education and training sessions, facilitating the development of therapist’s skills and competencies.
Quality Program & Risk Management
Implement and maintain quality assurance processes
- Implementation and oversight of Quality Improvement Plan for clinical services by maintaining quality performance standards relevant to the Accreditation framework.
- Analyze Incident Risk Reports, Concerns, and Complaints and ensure necessary follow-up is completed.
Oversee compliance audits and analysis
- Conduct professional / compliance audits of documentation and records, initiating improvement initiatives as necessary.
- Review data and indicators related to quality, risk and utilization.
Assess, measure, and optimize program effectiveness.
- Assess overall program effectiveness and initiate improvement activities as necessary.
- Monitor best practices in the disciplines and incorporate them into program delivery as appropriate.
Program Management and Development
Foster strong relationships with community partners and stakeholders
- Liaise and attend external meetings with community partners and stakeholders.
- Attend leadership meetings to review overall programs and changes in company policies.
Provide effective leadership to support company strategic directives
- Work closely with the management team for developing, implementing and evaluating clinical services. Provide leadership in developing new initiatives and program evaluation.
- Manage the Clinical Consultant team, ensuring accessibility and effectiveness of Clinical Consultants for the discipline teams.
Demonstrate exceptional customer service to clients and their families.
- Provide support and guidance to Contracted Service Providers (CSPs) and Clinical Consultants.
- Respond to client, family/caregiver and referral source inquiries timely and effectively.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant clinical or health field.
- Must be a registered therapist or nurse; applicants with a health or kinesiology degree will be considered with relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in clinical management or leadership roles.
- Strong knowledge of community rehabilitation practices and healthcare regulations.
- Exemplary communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using healthcare management software and tools (experience with Alayacare a plus).
- Additional formal training in human resources and Quality / Risk Management is an asset.
- A commitment to providing compassionate and high-quality care to clients.
- Registration with a Regulated Health Professional College is preferred.
- Ability to commute to the Beleville office.
- Strong interpersonal skills, soft skills, and motivational abilities are imperative.
- Experience in preparing for accreditations, familiarity with Accreditation Canada and CARF standards is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking for facilitating training and education.
- Join a team where your efforts make a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients.
- Competitive salary ranging from $80-88K and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative, supportive and flexible work environment.
- Our region offers a smaller town sense of community with all the amenities of a bigger city. We have an abundance of parks, trails and waterfront areas supporting active lifestyles. It is also a thriving arts and cultural community, with something for everyone.
How to Apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.