ORCA designs, manufactures and installs the leading technology in the food waste recycling industry. They are committed to delivering efficient, clean alternatives to traditional truck-based collection systems.
The company is looking for a Dispatcher to assist with the planning and coordination of shipments and orders.
The ideal candidate is organized and detail oriented and wants to assist the ORCA team in achieving their vision: to take every garbage truck off the road!
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun, relaxed environment and join an innovative company, where sustainability initiatives are important.
Compensation Range: Competitive base salary starting around $70,000+ depending on experience and an opportunity for up to a 10 % bonus.
Benefits: Company-paid benefits after 3 months.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time in Office (Markham/Steeles)
- Responsible for dispatching, coordinating part shipments with the warehouse and setting up sales orders.
- Work with warehouse employees to prioritize orders.
- Support field operators in different regions with material supplies.
- Arrange shipments in and out of Canada.
- Coordinate with shipping companies to send equipment in and out of Canada and prepare any custom documents.
- Work with freight providers to schedule freight pickups.
- Setup sales order in ERP system Business Central.
- Follow up to make sure orders and inquiries are handled in a timely fashion.
- Work with customers and field technician to install and maintain field units.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years experience in a similar functionality of the tasks required (planning, coordination, custom/brokerage, service side an asset).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail and customer service.
- Ability to comfortably interact with a variety of people.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
In order to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 17th, 2022.