MSVN Distributed Systems Ltd. is an infrastructure and innovation company focused on blockchain technology in the Cardano ecosystem. MSVN operates as Cardano Canucks, Canucks Staking and Canucks Publishing. The founders of the company are based in Toronto and combine their strong industry experience and passion for cryptocurrency.
The Mission is to enable and empower people to participate in crypto! They aspire to create a destination and culture in which people passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrencies can work, grow and develop.
The company is looking for a Manager of Operations to define the operational processes and ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
This is a strategic leadership role. The role would be responsible for managing people, managing the ongoing operations of the various businesses and assisting the Partners with defining processes to achieve long-term objectives.
Why you should work for MSVN:
- This is a rare opportunity to be one of the early employees and be a part of something cool, impactful and innovative!
- Full-time, Permanent, Remote role with flexible work hours – work-life balance is a core value!
- Long term growth opportunities – continuous improvement is a core value!
- Competitive compensation – starting at $90,000 to $100,000, Benefits Plan, generous vacation!
- Manage the ongoing operations from the delivery side of all the three businesses – Cardano Canucks, Canucks Staking and Canucks Publishing.
- Manage and work collaboratively with the teams, currently consisting of Contactors and remote Employees.
- Manage and understand the resource requirements for new projects and identify hiring needs.
- Manage delivery of internal and client projects ensuring projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Define internal work processes: 3 Main Internal processes defined /mapped in the first 60 days of start (Product Development, NFT Drop, Custom Development).
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity.
- Converting company strategy into actionable plans: Actionable (SMART) KPIs developed and KPI targets achieved.
Ideal Candidate has the following Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar functionality combined with people management and leadership experience.
- Well organized and detail oriented to run operations, manage projects and establish processes.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodologies including scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to anticipate problems and address them.
- Aspiration to be a long-term, contributing employee to a rapidly growing company.
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Understanding of modern dev-ops practices
- An interest to learn about cryptocurrency will assist in exceeding in role.
- Project Management software experience.
- Background in software and/or product development is an asset.
- Willingness to travel, if residing outside Toronto, Ontario.
In order to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 5th, 2022.