Are you a movement maker with an analytical mind? Are you a logistic expert passionate about International Trade and Supply Chain? Would you like to accelerate your career at a well-established company?
We have an Export Coordinator position to offer you!
Job Title: Export Coordinator (Operations, Air Export)
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time
Reports to: Director of operations
Benefits: 3% RRSP match, Medical and Dental coverage
Who are We?
Maltacourt is one of the best performing Canadian companies in the transport and logistics industry that delivers excellent customer experiences and high-quality services with the support of its dedicated and motivated workforce. With years of experience in logistics, this family run business caters to a wide spectrum of reliable supply chain services, including transporting, storing, packaging, processing and clearing all types of goods.
Maltacourt is seeking a highly motivated and exceptional Export Coordinator (Operations, Air Export) with solid experience to join their team. This full-time role requires a service-oriented mindset with a highly professional approach. Your primary duty would be to process routine to moderately complex export transactions in this role. In addition, you would perform duties related to document preparation and traffic coordination of export goods. Perform all duties correctly, cost-efficiently, within Company standards, and under the direct supervision of the Department Supervisor.
What you’ll do
- Customer order receipt and acceptance.
- Confirm terms/acceptance of shipping with the Exporter of Record.
- Communicate with worldwide offices/agents regarding proper documentation for exports.
- Arrange for pick up/transfer of cargo.
- Reserve HAWB / MAWB / AWB and make booking with carrier
- Handle quoting
- Review documentation with Shipper’s Letter of Instruction (SLI), SOP, customer’s instruction and/or Letter of Credit
What Should You Have To Apply?
- Valid driver’s licence
- Two years of relevant industry experience is required
- Must live in the GTA and be able to get when needed
- Strong knowledge in in air logistics.
- Have to be fluent in English for speaking and writing
- Cargo Wise certified operator, an asset (operating system)
- College courses in supply chain logistics, international transportation, or a related field of study, an asset
- CIFFA certification, an asset (governing organisation)
- Dangerous Goods Certification, an asset
Who We Need
- Strategic thinker
- Analytical mind
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- High level of accountability
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Capabilities
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Ability to build strong business relationships
- Be part of a well-established company with offices across Canada, UK and Australia
- Be part of a passionate team of International Supply Chain experts
- Work in a Family run business with a great culture
- 5 Day Work Week (Monday – Friday)
- 8:30 – 5:00 EST Shift
- Possibility of a hybrid schedule in the future
- Competitive Compensation ranging from $50K-$55K
- 3% RRSP match, Medical, and Dental Coverage
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Opportunity to grow in a company with global presence
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package and are looking to fill in this full-time position immediately! We are looking for someone who goes above and beyond to get the job done. If this seems like you, apply now!
Be one of the first to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com before June 13th, 2022.