Exciting job opportunity alert! 🚨
Company: Load Covering Solutions
Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Canadian Sales Representative – focusing on Ontario but to cover all of Canada.
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time
Compensation: $55,000-$80,000 salary + commission + benefits + car allowance + gas card + RRSP matching + the list goes on!!!
Are you ready to show off your impressive sales skills in the trucking industry? We want someone who can exceed expectations and make a real impact. Are you up for the challenge?
If you have 5+ years of directly related work experience in the trucking industry with an external sales capacity, a professional demeanour,r selling style and appearance, and exceptional verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills, and know how to close a deal, then we want you!
As a Canadian Sales Representative, you will be responsible for building and maintaining key customer relationships with new and existing clients, identifying new product customers and markets, and developing sales leads and opportunities to gain new business. You will manage assigned territories and accounts through physical visits to customer sites, telemarketing, attending trade shows, and other techniques to contact existing and potential customers.
About Load Covering Solutions
Load Covering Solutions Ltd. (LCS) is a leading producer and distributor of tarp systems for commercial trucks and trailers since 1979. Based in Burlington, Ontario, LCS specializes in load covering solutions for the flat bed and truck body industry as well as the utility trailer market with open deck, utility, and gooseneck trailers and serving a unique market with over-dimensional trailers for the military and space applications. With a keen focus on product innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction, LCS has become a trusted name in the industry. LCS is a custom job-shop that allows them to serve to a wide range of customers, including the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Navy, government contractors, aviation and space exploration companies, fleets, owner/operators, trailer manufacturers, and their dealer networks, and general commercial businesses making sure the product meets their specific needs. The company’s commitment to excellence, innovation, and industry-leading customer service has helped it to establish long-lasting partnerships with its customers across North America.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build key customer relationships with new and existing clients. Develop and implement strategy to grow market share across Canada.
- Grow Canadian market share by 15% annually.
- Be technically knowledgeable about all the products that are being offered and how to ensure the customer gets the best product fit to solve his load covering requirements.
- Cold-call within a defined market or geographic area to ensure continual opportunities for business growth. Primarily calling on current Fleets, Trailer Dealers, Truck Dealers, Truck Body & Trailer Manufacturers, Truck & Trailer Service Shops, and Leasing Companies like Ryder System and Penske Truck Leasing.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients (use of Call proof to manage calls and data)
- Present new products and services – participate in determining advertising goals and objectives; call clients to make them aware of specials and new products and provide demonstrations of products and services where appropriate.
- Set and achieve sales targets and growth projections for product line across Canada
- Follow-up on all leads and quotes in a timely manner before decision is made to purchase to ensure opportunity is not lost to competitor.
- Maintain accurate records including monthly sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, quotes and detailed specifications, and all related customer information within the database system.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities and other research.
- Obtain technical order details from customer and ensure accuracy of information received to production; enter orders into Production system with all technical details;
- Manage customer expectations and communicate order status to customer and follow up with production to ensure product is scheduled for completion when promised.
- Actively manage call schedules to optimize assigned territory in a time efficient manner.
- Prepare all quotations and provide alternative options where appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and price objectives.
- Promote Parts & Service and liaison with Current LCS team to drive new system sales for the future if they are competitors.
- Attend trade shows and networking events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of work experience in the trucking sector
- Sales experience with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales expectations
- Professional demeanour, selling style and appearance, and credibility
- Negotiation skills and deal closer
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, strategic planning and implementation skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to respond appropriately in high-pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanour
- Technically inclined, understand trailer drawings and measure out a trailer
- Strong knowledge of computer-based marketing tools, sales platforms, and Microsoft office
- Must have and maintain a valid G driver’s license
- Must have a valid passport and be able to enter the United States
- Fluency in the current Ontario Truck, Trailer & Truck Equipment Industry.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing or related field is preferred
- Frequent travel is required. Territory is Windsor – Ottawa, Niagara to North Bay as a Primary Territory. Sale meetings with clients and prospects are done over the phone, virtually and on site.
- Mix of working from home/and or office and on the road meetings.
- Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct presentation and attend multi-day trade shows
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Exposure to variable weather conditions is likely
- Must be fit and nimble to be able to climb easily on and off trailers to assess and measure for product installation
- Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs
- Overtime as required
- Competitive salary: $55,000-$80,000 base salary dependant on experience
- Incredible commission structure with unlimited earning potential. Earn $20,000-$40,000 average commission per year expected ( no cap, unlimited potential)
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes Health Benefits + RRSP Matching + Car Allowance + Gas Card
- Chance to work with talented professionals in your field
- Opportunity for growth and development within the company
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Emphasis on work-life balance and employee wellness
- Chance to make a meaningful impact on the company’s success and growth
How to Apply
If you have not yet found the company whose passion and standard for excellence rivals yours, then DO NOT MISS this opportunity! Check out their website at www.loadcovering.com. To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 14, 2023.