Company: Intranet Connections
Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Vice President of Marketing
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time, Virtual (live anywhere in North America)
Reports to: The President
Compensation: 130k-160k salary + benefits + more
🎯 Are you obsessed with marketing trends, growth strategies, and game-changing decisions?
🎯 Do you have a whole lot of hustle and a Midas touch in marketing?
🎯 Are you ready to roll up your sleeves, grow, and lead the high-performing marketing team at a fast-growing company?
Here’s your DREAM JOB!!!
Intranet Connections is located in Vancouver, British Columbia and is looking for an insights-driven, solutions-oriented, and hyper-focused senior marketer leader to join their deeply connected team as the new VP of Marketing.
IC is an innovative company with a successful track record of over 20 years helping businesses build high performing cultures by providing a better employee experience.
The company provides software solutions to improve internal communications within organizations and connect people with the tools and resources they need to be successful in their job.
IC has an established intranet software, a diverse customer base with over 100,000 active users served globally across 20 different industries, including recognizable brands like NASA.
As a key leader at IC, you’ll lead a talented cross-functional team to focus acquisition campaigns and increase brand following. Reporting to the President, you will be directly managing members in Marketing & Product teams, and you’ll also be closely collaborating with the Customer Experience and Sales teams.
Working directly alongside the senior leadership team, you will help realize broader demand for IC’s platform and related roadmap. You will spend roughly 20% of your time on strategy, 30% on mentoring and team development, and 50% on execution.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As the VP of Marketing at IC, your top three responsibilities are Demand Generation (short-term), Positioning (mid-term), and Branding (long-term).
- Develop deep understanding of target personas
- Build, communicate, and execute long-term strategic marketing plans
- Oversee the marketing budget and build business cases to support investments
- Ongoing development of product/market fit, growth, and pricing strategy for platform
2. Demand Generation
- Manage, mentor, and lead a high-performance team of creative professionals
- Design and direct acquisition campaigns across organic and paid channels
- Lead key partnerships and penetration efforts to targeted industries and states
- Report on performance, projects, and KPIs, and address feedback
- Execute and oversee digital, social media, email, and other marketing programs
- Elevate the brand narrative linked to best practices, milestones, and customer progression
WHO WE NEED
This role provides the ideal candidate with the chance to execute a clear growth strategy. We are looking for someone with following:
- Sales growth mindset
- Team orientation
- Positive attitude
- Organized mindset
- Process orientation
- Excellent communication
- Technological savvy
- Strong leadership skills
Experience & Expertise
- Expertise in B2B vertical marketing, SaaS marketing, customer engagement, demand generation, SEO, digital marketing, referral marketing, brand positioning, content marketing, thought leadership, and public relations
- Experience in establishing new marketing channels and high-impact tactics that generate significant interest
- Experience using an Account-Based Marketing* approach
- Successful market penetration/expansion history
- Solid foundation in inbound marketing
- Strong leadership experience and the ability to bring real business results
- Background in financial industry is a HUGE plus
- Background using SharePoint and Microsoft 365 is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing
- 10+ years experience in marketing
- Have built and executed process with a track record of success
- Experience working with sales teams/divisions
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge in either HubSpot or Salesforce
WHY WORK WITH IC
- Good pay: salary range 110-150k
- Excellent health & dental coverage
- Employee family assistance program
- Wellness initiatives (physical, mental)
- Four weeks paid time off
- Additional paid/bonus days (one-week equivalent)
- Six paid sick days
- Flexible/remote working arrangements
- Virtual and in-person team events (culture committee)
- Learning & development support (avg $2k per person)
- Fun culture – daily connection, care, & recognitions
- Excellent company values: Simplicity, Positivity, Integrity, Creativity, Empathy, and Diversity
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY ABOUT IC
“Working at IC has been a dream come true. I joined IC as a recent grad and working with the team here has been the opportunity most young adults yearn for after college. Not only am I working towards making the employee experience better for our customers, but I am also getting to work with a team that I respect and admire every day.”
– Darian, Marketing Content Coordinator at IC
My work experience at IC, initially serving as an Account Executive and now as the Director of Customer Success, has been quite rewarding. Having been a former customer of IC, I already knew our intranet software is amazing. As a partner with our customers, I feel we are doing important work by improving internal communications and employee engagement.
– Laura, Director of Customer Success
If you have not yet found the company whose passion and standard for excellence rivals yours, then DO NOT MISS this opportunity! To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 30th, 2022.