Company: HRCovered Inc
Job Title: Human Resource Consultant
Job Type: Full-Time, Remote (live anywhere in Canada)
Salary: $60,000-$70,000 + bonus + benefits
HRCovered is a Canadian founded company providing HR consulting services for small to mid size businesses in Canada. HRCovered has been growing rapidly since November 2020 with over 80 employees and serving 1000+ companies across Canada.
HR Covered Inc. is looking for a highly qualified Human Resource Consultant for a full-time remote job.
We provide HR consulting services to small businesses and not-for-profits in Canada. We are crushing our goals, gaining many new clients each month, and are looking to expand our team of HR experts. Of course, we only want A players to guide our valued clients through the HR challenges that come their way!
Our passion is helping small business owners and not-for-profits. We actually do the work and put 10s of hours a month back in our members’ busy schedules. And that’s where you’d come in.
We offer benefits, a competitive salary with opportunities for bonus, and the ability to work from home (or the cottage etc.!). The position is and will always be 100% remote.
…That said, there’s also an amazing team of professionals who stay in touch, bounce ideas off each other, and even meet up to chat around our virtual water cooler. It really is the best of both worlds with the camaraderie of a team of excellent humans AND the flexibility and comfort that comes with working remotely.
If you want to hear a little more about how we help small business owners, check out our website www.hrcovered.com. We have a few testimonials on there that will really give you an idea of the impact our HR Consultants are making in the lives of our clients.
- Lives in Canada
- 4+ years experience in an HR Managerial Role/Generalist/Coordinator
- Post-secondary education in Industrial Relations or Human Resources Management and a minimum of three years of experience in human resources.
- Strong general Human Resources knowledge and experience across multiple Canadian provinces/jurisdictions
- A member of the HRPA (in Ontario) or other Canadian HR Association in good standing is considered an asset
- Health and Safety knowledge is an asset.
- Excellent Communication Skills (both verbal and in writing)
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Capabilities
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Great energy, very personable
- Customer Service Skills with previous Accounts Receivable experience an asset
- Ability to work within Google Docs/Sheets/Drive and related softwares such as Word
Please send your resume email@example.com if you have a minimum of 3 years experience in HR and consider yourself an “A” player before May 29th 2023.