Company: Fuji Spray
Recruiting Company: HR Covered
Job Title: Sales Account Executive
Job type: Full-time, virtual/remote ( office is in Toronto, Ontario)
Reports to: The President
- Are you someone with a killer sales instinct?
- Can you bulldoze your way through objections and close deals?
- Do you possess a tenacious spirit to grab every opportunity?
- Are you motivated by a very competitive compensation package with a commission structure that isn’t capped?
If yes, it’s time to take your sales career to the next level. We’re on the hunt for a Sales Account Executive who’s got what it takes to drive sales and ready to take the lead at Fuji Spray!
As an Account Executive at Fuji Spray, you will be responsible for hunting for leads, closing sales opportunities and expanding sales to new distributors and end users. In addition, you’ll be networking, building partnerships, giving presentations, and hitting up trade shows, so, it’s key that you’re a people person and professional, as well as technically inclined. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
About Fuji Spray
Fuji Spray is an award-winning global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative paint spray systems for woodworking, automotive, sunless tanning and other industries. Based in Toronto for over 35 years, Fuji Spray’s products are used by professionals and serious do-it-yourselfers in countries around the world. Fuji Spray is committed to providing best-in-class products and customer service, with countless exceptional reviews that are unparalleled in the industry.
Your Impact at Fuji Spray
Roles & Responsibilities
- New Business Development: The Account Executive will play a crucial role in developing and implementing a new business strategy to drive lead generation. They will reach out to potential clients through phone, email, LinkedIn, and in-person meetings. Attending trade shows and networking events will also be part of the job.
- Grow Current Business: The Account Executive will work on increasing sales from current clients by creating and executing growth strategies.
- Training and Development: The ideal candidate will mentor a sales representative and provide training on new sales techniques and strategies.
- Reporting: This position reports directly to the President and has great potential for growth, including the possibility of moving into a management role within the sales division.
- Expansion of Sales Department: The Account Executive will have a crucial role in growing the sales department and expanding the sales division.
- Represent Fuji Spray’s products, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding of the products and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet customer needs
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all divisions
- Meet sales goals through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Generate leads and build relationships with potential distributors and end-user customers (based on whether the division is B2B or direct to consumer)
- Develop and implement territory action plan through market analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Follow through and support new accounts to ensure exceptional relationships, ensure retention and expand sales following the initial close
- Utilize sales management software to track communication and measure progress
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports and proposals
- Collaborate with and mentor other team members to ensure the sales team meets company goals and standards
- Attend trade shows and customer events, including making presentations and speaking engagements
- Keep abreast of market changes and trends and competitors’ offerings, and how this affects our customers and the product environment
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in new business development
- Experience in cold calling and lead generation
- Experience and contacts in the paint spray industry or collision repair industry an asset
- Technical and analytical, with a strong desire to develop an intricate understanding of all aspects of Fuji Spray’s products
- Experience with spray systems, paint applications and woodworking/automotive industries is an asset
- Results driven with an innate desire to sell and a genuine aspiration to provide a great experience to customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Positive energy, resilience, quick learning and a can-do attitude
- Commitment to honesty and integrity
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proficiency with PipeDrive or other sales management software is an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team, and takes initiative to go above and beyond while always seeking constant improvement
A Few Reasons to Join Fuji Spray
- Work with an award winning industry leader with decades of long-standing track record
- Experience a closely knit team work environment
- Work in a rapidly-growing ethical company
- Enjoy team building activities including monthly lunches, quarterly social events, and summer barbecues.
- Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits
- Growth opportunities – advance to a Management role if interested
How to Apply
A rewarding senior sales position awaits you at Fuji Spray. Apply now to chart an exciting new career path. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 28, 2023.