Company: Explorer Research
Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Quantitative Research Director
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time, Virtual
Reports to: VP of Market Research
Compensation: 95k – 105k + 15% bonus plus Health Benefits and more
Here’s an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level with an award-winning leader in research technology. Explorer Research is seeking an energetic and exceptional Quantitative Research Director to join their close-knit team.
The Quantitative Research Director works directly with clients across a variety of categories and industries in North America. In this role, you will manage quantitative research and leverage multiple research methodologies. In addition, you will be a leader and mentor to at least one direct report.
The ideal candidate is an experienced and strong client service leader, who thrives on executing and delivering flawless research services, while simultaneously working to build and maintain client relationships.
About Explorer Research
Explorer Research is a thriving research agency that develops winning shopper strategies for the world’s leading brands like Google, McDonald’s and Pepsico. Explorer has decades of combined client-side research experience and has the broadest range of immersive testing environments.
What you’ll do at Explorer Research
- Report to Explorer’s Vice President of Market Research
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities of research projects, from sell-in to completion: Client consultation, proposal development, oversight or creation of research instruments, analysis and presentation of final deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and suppliers to ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget and on strategy for the client.
- Develop and maintain overall business relationship with key clients assigned
- Communicate and handle the senior levels of the key clients (in addition to their research team) in order to strengthen client relationship
- Maintain overall quality of all projects pertaining to the key clients assigned.
- Plan the career path of your direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in market research or shopper research
- Experience in quantitative research is a must
- Industry experience in CPG or retail ( tech or automotive will be considered)
- Currently in a Research Manager or Director position
- Experience in client management
- Team Training and Development experience/Management or Team Lead environment
- Experience generating reports and insights
Who We Need
- Ambitious individual who wants to GROW not just work
- Superior organizational skills
- Team player who can forge strong bonds
- Data driven person with an analytical mind
- Highly motivated, self-directed and driven
- Energetic personality with excellent communication skills
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines
- Exceptional ability to manage complex projects and multitask
- Thrive on challenges and new situations
Why Join Explorer Research
- 100% virtual position
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work culture rooted in mutual respect
- Work-life balance
- le schedule
- Competitive compensation between 95k and 105k
- 15% bonus, Health Benefits, Spending Accounts and more
How to Apply
We are looking for a team player who goes above and beyond to get the job done. If this seems like you, apply now!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.