About the Company:
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from proposal writing and research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports and delivery of presentations
- Develop an understanding of our client’s business issues and the industries in which they operate
- Deliver world-class client service marked by high levels of responsiveness, accuracy, insight, urgency, attention to detail, professionalism and follow-through
- Maintains project budget and works with their team to ensure all aspects of the study continue to operate smoothly
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills & Experience
- 2 to 3 years of supplier side market research experience with an excellent understanding of consumer research, research methods (manufacturing and retail a plus).
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research design and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills- strong written & verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational skills, strong attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of the information
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted project budgets and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Minimally completed Bachelor’s Degree
In order to apply, please send your resumes to email@example.com before March 8th, 2022.