Are you a passionate researcher looking for an excellent environment that supports your long-term career? Then here’s the Good News!
Explorer Research is seeking an enthusiastic, data-driven and motivated Research Analyst to join their close-knit research team immediately. The best part is that your role could be a Senior Research Analyst based on your experience.
Job Title: Senior Research Analyst
Job Type: Remote, Full-Time,
Compensation: $60k – $65k
Reports to: Research Manager
In the Research Analyst role you will be primarily responsible for data collection, analysis, and visualization. In addition,you will support the day-to-day management of numerous projects, working with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and clients. You will report directly to the Research Manager or the Director.
The company seeks someone looking for more than a paycheck; someone who constantly pushes themselves and wants to climb the career ladder. Explorer Research has Senior, Manager, Director and VP in their chain of growth for Research Analyst.
What You’ll Do at Explorer Research
- Day to-day role involves everything to do with data for market research – Data quality, data collection, oversight of data, primary analysis, insight generation and client management
- Three main duties would be
- Quantitative data analysis
- Need to be familiar with basic data analysis ( experience with analytical software platforms such as SPSS, R, Q are a plus)
- Project Management
- Data collection and programming they should have experience with and managing programming data collections dn research vendors is a plus. We do train them how to do this as part of the role!
- Data visualisation
- They do everything in Powerpoint. Ability to visualise data in a compelling way using in PP. is key. Storytelling in the art through data is what they call it! Know their way around plotting data and make it easy to understand.
- Work closely with the other Analysts and Research Director on their team
- Support the team to help execute and deliver client projects.
- Oversee all aspects of data and can include but is not limited to:
- Supplier management
- Internal and external field management
- Questionnaire design
- Questionnaire programming and testing
- Project timeline management
- Quantitative analysis
- Data analysis and visualization
- Report creation/development & support on storytelling
- 6+ months of supplier side market research experience with excellent understanding of consumer research, research methods
- Proven analytical experience, specifically expertise with SPSS and/or Q is required
- Experience programming questionnaires with QuestionPro or Qualtrics is an asset
- Experience using and strong knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Program in a relevant field (e.g. Market Research, Business Insights, Consumer Insights, Statistics or other)
- Experience with the survey program Qualtrics and familiar with analytical techniques such as Turf, Maxdiff, Conjoint, Regression is an asset
Who We Need
- Ambitious individual who wants to GROW not just work
- Team player who can forge strong bonds
- Data driven person with an analytical mind
- Highly motivated, self-directed and driven
- Energetic personality with excellent communication skills
- Capable of working within tight deadlines
- Thrive on challenges and new situations
About Explorer Research
Explorer Research is an award-winning provider of integrated research specializing in packaging and shopper research. This successful research agency has decades of combined client-side research experience and has developed winning shopper strategies for the world’s leading businesses such as Google, McDonald’s and PepsiCo.
Why Join Explorer Research
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work culture rooted in mutual respect
- Work-life balance
- Flexible schedule
- Options to work from home or the office (Mississauga)
- Opportunity to be at the frontline of work including client management
- Competitive compensation plus health benefits
- $3000 year spending account for other expenses ( phone, Uber Eats, office supplies, health spending etc.)
How to Apply
We are looking for a team player who goes above and beyond to get the job done. If this seems like you, apply now!
Please send your resume to email@example.com before July 5th, 2022