About the Company:
The DMS Group is a property services company focused on the provision of specialized offerings to both private sector and public sector property owners across Ontario. DMS is a privately held company owned by Rob Watt, Paul Smith and Tridel Corporation, one of Canada’s leading real estate developers.
They are currently looking for a Construction Project Administrator to join their team! This is an exciting opportunity to support multiple properties across the GTA and assist the Project Managers based out of Pickering with the administration side of their projects to ensure they run smoothly.
About the project:
- Two buildings in development 2022 in Barrie and Richmond Hill
- This role is site and office-based (Pickering), depending on the schedule
The successful candidate brings adept organizational and computer skills for report summaries as well as an outgoing, friendly personality with strong communication skills when working with various stakeholders. Construction background a bonus.
The candidate would be required to perform the following:
- Oversee and perform construction administration duties; Conduct site reviews on multiple projects and perform quality control/constructability reviews on drawings and specifications prior to issuing documents for permit/tender
- Issue Construction review reports and other reports as required
- Review RFI’s and shop drawings against construction documents and issue responses to the team to facilitate clear and effective internal and external communication
- Coordinate with Project Manager’s on schedules for work, update accordingly as
- Maintain robust reporting and project documentation
- Participate in site attendance and meetings at various locations, documentation
and note taking as required
- Provide ongoing reviews and reports to management
- Support the Project Managers in the delivery of assigned reports and tasks as required
- Assist Project Managers in obtaining Change Order documentation and presenting for client/owner approvals
- Perform all other related tasks that will help accomplish the project
- Completion of a 2-year program
- Excel, MS Suite, MS Project, Powerpoint
- Effective communicator
- Able to put together reports
- Translate photographs and make them presentation ready
What You Will Get:
- Opportunity to work for a company in business for over 20 years
- Be a part of a small, but strong, tight-knit team
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Laptop and phone provided
In order to apply, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 6th, 2021.