➡️ Are you passionate about outdoor furniture, water toys and water parks?
➡️ Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment?
➡️ Are you living in cottage country and looking for an awesome new career?
Now is your chance!
Job Title: Customer Service & Sales Associate
Location: Oro Medonte, Ontario (between Barrie and Orillia)
Job type: Permanent & Full-Time
Job Status: In-office
Hours: 40 hours a week
Salary: $42,000 plus $5000 in bonuses
Compensation: $1000 signing bonus, $4000 end of summer bonus, health and dental benefits. 2 weeks vacation, bonus long weekends during low season (winter).
CottageSpot is seeking an exceptional and energetic Customer Service & Sales Associate with a drive to succeed. In this role, you will provide direct customer support for all phone and email inquiries. You will also manage the company’s sales fulfilment process from start to finish. You will process orders for customers and follow through until the products are delivered successfully to the customer. This position reports directly to the owner. This job runs Monday through Friday from December to February. During the peak season (March through November) this job will require rotating Saturdays every other weekend.
This position may lead to an Assistant Manager role in the future. Eligibility and suitability can be reviewed after the successful candidate has worked with CottageSpot for a year.
About Cottage Spot
CottageSpot is a web based retailer conveniently located in the heart of Ontario’s cottage country between Barrie and Orillia. We deliver locally and also ship our products to customers across Canada. Our centralised location provides our customers the perfect place to conveniently outfit their cottage or home with all the accessories needed to fully maximise their recreational lifestyle. We sell high quality products from muskoka chairs to water trampolines and just about everything in between. We strive to get our customers the best price and the best service.
CottageSpot has doubled its business volume in the last five years. There is a ton of opportunity for growth for both the company and the future Customer Service & Sales Associate.
- Answer phone in a professional manner
- Respond quickly to emails
- Provide quotes to customers and help answer customer questions
- Process orders and payments
- Manage schedule of delivery times and shipments to customers
- Manage inventory
- Assist with analyzing sales reports and creating purchase orders to suppliers
- Maintain pricing templates in Excel
- Assist with creating social media content for all social media channels
- Ability to lift heavy merchandise (55 LBS)
- Operation of a ForkLift (professional training will be provided)
- Detail Oriented **** Being a “double checker” is vital for this role.
- Excellent Customer Service and Sales experience
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Must be well spoken and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good at multi-tasking
- Position is primarily Monday-Friday. Saturdays are required during certain months of the year
- Able to lift up to 55 pounds
Nice to Haves
- Education and/or experience in Business Marketing or Administration
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, Quickbooks and Woocommerce
How to Apply
Are you ready to make a difference and chart an exciting new career path? Please send your resume to email@example.com and title the email “CottageSpot.” CottageSpot is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interviewing process will be contacted.