Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Marketing and Operations Assistant
Location: Etobicoke, Toronto
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time
Compensation: $40k to $48k plus health benefits and bonus
➡️ Are you STUCK in a boring job?
➡️ Does it excite you to wear multiple hats and learn new skills?
➡️ Are you a resilient, high-energy, motivated professional with an entrepreneurial spirit?
If so, read on to learn more about an exciting job opportunity with Canaropa – a leading contract manufacturer with decades of long-standing track record. This is your chance to closely observe, learn about, and grow with a business while honing your skills.
Founded in 1954, Canaropa is a leading North American supplier of residential, commercial, architectural, and industrial door hardware and security products. Coupled with national offices, warehouses, and large inventory, Canaropa provides fast and reliable service to its customers from coast to coast.
Canaropa has a dedicated and close-knit crew of experienced door hardware professionals, management and sales teams that work passionately to meet customers’ needs.
Canaropa is looking for a driven Marketing and Operations Assistant to join their team immediately and support day-to-day functions. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to learn about the business and grow along with it.
In this role, your first assignment will be to help the company finish its Health & Safety Manual. In addition, you’ll have the following key responsibilities.
- Assist with Marketing campaigns on Mailchimp and Wayfair platforms
- Assist with Health and Safety policies, procedures, and training
- Assist with managing contracts and working with suppliers to office operations
- Assist with operations projects such as data integration, work-flow procedure implementation, computer support, HR, event planning, office management and more
- Assist with project management
- Assist with office management
- Assist with coordinating property management of several buildings
- Assist with reporting and analysis like demand planning and cost of operations
You will be working with Excel extensively – being able to use it as a database, to map data points, to look at another database and do pivot tables is a PLUS.
Who we need
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Someone who wants to Grow and not just Earn
- Someone who wants to wear multiple hats.
- Someone who can take challenges
- Someone who is project driven and eager to learn
- Emotionally mature
- A Diploma or Degree
- 1+ years in a admin/assistant or sales/marketing/operations role
Why Join Canaropa
- $40k to $48k salary range depending on experience
- Health benefits
- $1000 in yearly bonuses
- The job is never the same! Lots of variety and new challenges keep it exciting
- Ongoing training to help you learn and develop in all the key areas of business
- Opportunity to work with multiple projects/departments/people
- Opportunity to learn different areas of sales, marketing and operations
- Supportive working environment
- Easy commute – Go station is only a 300m walk or 100m from a TTC stop
- Free parking
If you are looking for a satisfying and rewarding job, your search ends here!
Be one of the first to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com by August 29th, 2022.