Position: Client Services Coordinator – BILINGUAL
Department/Team: Client Services
Manager/Supervisor: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Location: CSGA Office, Ottawa, Ontario.
A combination of remote and in-person work in a professional office environment.
(1 day a week fall/winter, 1+ days a week spring/summer in office)
Term of Work: Full Time, Permanent
Compensation: $60,000- $70,000 salary + benefits
The Client Services Coordinator provides support and services to CSGA clients. The Client Services Coordinator is the first interaction between clients and the organization and is key to maintaining CSGA’s reputation for high client service standards. Superb organizational skills, communication skills, tact and diplomacy are essential. A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and problem-solving skills are critical for this position. CSGA works within a fully digital database and the Client Service Coordinator must be comfortable retrieving data, identifying issues and analyzing data to fulfil the responsibilities of this role. The Client Service Coordinator supports the management of the CSGA office and provides administrative support to the CEO and COO.
The Canadian Seed Growers’ Association provides leadership as the only Canadian organization to monitor and certify pedigreed seed for all agricultural crops in Canada except potatoes.
Provides Client/Member Support:
- Coordinates member and client services
- Provides services to members and clients, including responding to inquiries, corresponding on matters related to seed crop certification and members, and assisting individuals through digital service tools
- Assists in the maintenance of forms, documents and manuals
- Works with staff to improve member and client services
- Actively engages in member and client engagement initiatives
Maintains Membership and Client Records:
- Responsible for member and client account management inside a CRM (SalesForce), prepares membership lists, and oversees member and client awards.
Provides Assistance to Chief Operations Officer and Executive Director
- Assists the COO and ED on various projects
Provides Meeting Planning Support:
- Supports the planning of the Annual General Meeting (AGM), Board meetings, and Committee meetings
- Liaises with vendors and supports meeting planning, logistics, and registrations
- Supports sponsorship initiatives
Responsible for Accounts Receivable Activities:
- Responds to inquiries and provides support to members/clients on matters relating to their account and fees, including processing payments
- Processes client cheque payments and prepares bank deposits
- Imports and processes client credit/debit card payments
- Processes client EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) payments
- Posts cash receipts
- Follows up with clients on outstanding account balances
- Prepares client refund requests
Responsible for Administrative Activities:
- Responsible for receiving and distributing mail
- Processes and categorizes client documentation and information submissions in the database
- Responsible for the telephone system, triages calls and provides assistance or transfers to other staff
- Responsible for office equipment and supplies
- Scans hard copy vendor invoices and redirects to Accounts Payable
Contributes to CSGA’s overall teamwork and collaboration:
- Seeks input from other team members on matters that affect them
- Drives integrated solutions that leverage cross-functional relationships to further organizational objectives
- Effective interpersonal skills and maintains continuous, open, and consistent communication with colleagues
- Contributes to the advancement of employee learning and development
- Develops and maintains strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders is critical
- Motivated, positive, flexible, and adaptive to change
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations and tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and responsibilities in a timely, efficient, and effective manner
- Ability to learn, explore new software and operate within a fully digital system
College or university degree in a related field, with experience in an administrative or client service capacity.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Canada’s two official languages (orally and in writing)
- Experience providing administrative and client services
- Ability to innovate, recommend improvements and coordinate service offerings
- Experience working in a digital first environment and demonstrated experience with various software and technology. Proficiency in accessing information stored in large data systems and navigating a database to locate and interpret data to serve clients
- Strong client service (in person, email, telephone) and interpersonal skills is required
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite is required (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is considered an asset (SalesForce)
- Experience in Accounts Receivable, and with SAGE 300, is an asset
Bilingual: Fluency in English and French, oral and written, is required.
In order to apply, please send your resumes to email@example.com.