Do you enjoy doing tech support? How about working remotely? Benetech is looking to hire the right person to join their team as a full-time Customer Support Representative.
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Location: Remote (must be in the Eastern or Atlantic Time Zone)
Compensation: $50,000 – $60,000 plus benefits
Scope: Full-time, permanent.
Start Date: September 1st, 2022
Reports to: Vice President, Products and Development
Benetech is a software manufacturer with head office located in Toronto. Since Covid, everyone has been working virtually from their home offices. The company develops and markets a prenatal risk assessment screening product called Benetech PRA. The product is used by thousands of hospitals and medical laboratories around the world to calculate a pregnant woman’s individual risk of carrying a fetus affected by a variety of medical conditions.
Benetech is seeking an exceptional and energetic Customer Support Representative with an unwavering sense of purpose. In this role, you will provide direct customer support to clients at hospitals and clinics across Canada and abroad. You will also manage the company’s sales fulfilment process by processing orders from new and existing customers. You will report directly to the VP of Products and Development. At Benetech, you will be working in a supportive environment with lots of concurrent projects that support Benetech’s clients all over the world.
This job runs Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5pm, however there will be rare occasions when you will have to take a call to support a client beyond normal business hours. In such a scenario, you will be able to get those hours back by adjusting your schedule during main office hours.
What you’ll do at Benetech
- Manage the company’s sales fulfilment process by processing orders from new and existing customers
- Ensure sales order forms are correctly completed
- Generate licensing keys for delivery to customers
- Generate product download packages for delivery to customers
- Generate invoices for orders and deliver to customers
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all transactions and communications with customers – using Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Manage communication with customers through both telephone, video-call, and email
- Answer introductory sales related questions and facilitate warm handoff of sales call to senior staff when appropriate
- Manage communication with overseas distribution partners
- Manage monthly invoicing to overseas distribution partners
- Handle technical and application support inquiries by either phone call, email, or remoting technologies
- When required, log-on to customer’s systems remotely and perform technical functions related to the installation of our software products, and application of licensing keys
- When required, log-on to customer’s systems remotely and troubleshoot technical issues pertaining to our products and databases
- Liaise with the development team to assist in troubleshooting and resolving second level technical issues with customers
- Liaise with the Clinical Specialist to assist in answering product use related questions from customers
- Liaise with the President to assist in sales and account management related issues with both customers and overseas distributors
- University or College degree in Computer Science (or equivalent in IT)
- Minimum two years’ experience in a high-volume customer service related role
- Familiar with database software (such as MS SQL Server or MS Access), source control tools (such as Azure DevOps or GitHub), helpdesk software (such as MS Dynamics Customer Service, Zendesk, or Salesforce), accounting software (such as QuickBooks), remote connection tools (such as Microsoft Teams, TeamViewer, Log Me In, or Zoom), and Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Experience in software troubleshooting is critical
- Be located in North America in the Eastern or Atlantic time zone and able to work from your home office
- Ability to follow and maintain detailed standard procedures
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Must be a strong team player with solid work ethic and interpersonal skills
Nice to haves
- Speaking another language is an asset (Spanish, Bengali, Hindi, etc)
- Experience in any programming language, as well as software testing tools and methodology
- This is a rare opportunity to be a part of something impactful, and unique!
- Experience a culture based on compassion and team spirit
- 100% remote
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Health and Dental Benefits Plan
- Two weeks vacation to start
- Begin each business day with team-wide video meeting
Are you ready to make a difference and chart an exciting new career path?
Be one of the first to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com before August 10th, 2022.