Big Brothers Big Sisters of Peel York is part of a National Federation comprised of 90+ Member Agencies servicing more than 1,100 communities across the Country. The Organization is committed to providing caring adult relationships for children to promote their healthy development.
Vision: All young people realize their full potential
Mission: Enable life-changing mentoring relationships to ignite the power and potential of young people
Big Brothers Big Sisters was able to assist over 1,700 children and youth in 2021 within our 13 core mentoring programs.
The Peel York Agency is searching for an innovative, collaborative, organized team member to join as a Systems Integration Coordinator. The successful candidate will support all the departments throughout the Agency, with their technology and system requirements.
The successful candidate will plan and execute new systems, train and support staff to use these systems and services, as well as develop a sustainable procedural plan for management.
Compensation: Starting at $55,000 to $65,000 depending on experience.
Job Type: Full time, 35 hours per week, One Year Contract from June 1, 2022 to June 1, 2023.
Primarily Remote role 75% virtual/25% in office.
- Engage and consult with department heads to understand challenges, elicit key systems requirements, IT needs and process workflow.
- Clearly identify, evaluate, articulate and document systems requirements and functional needs.
- Identify systems or workflow efficiencies and ways to improve and/or simply processes.
- Identify resources requirements by sourcing vendors for successful implementation of processes or system changes.
- Develop training plans and materials or user guides, and provide training to end users when implementing new processes, system functionality or features.
- Support change management in various formats (documentation) to ensure adoption.
- Provide guidance and support to the leadership team in best practices with systems processes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Degree or Diploma in related field, having knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Docusign, building digital forms.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in systems integration.
- Strong Information technology acumen.
- Effective time management skills with the proven ability to manage multiple projects to achieve goals within budget.
- Strong investigative, research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management. Comfortable presenting and training staff.
- Ability to produce a variety of business documents that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought, and orderliness of presentation.
- Knowledge and experience in donor research, cultivation, solicitation and management is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Creative, outgoing, patient and energetic and able to adapt to working in a face paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Teams) WordPress, Website Domain
- Knowledge of fundraising-related databases.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to organize and manage a diverse range of assignments and projects with high efficiency, attention to detail and follow through.
- Valid Driver’s License with regular access to a vehicle with $1,000,000 auto insurance coverage.
- Successful police clearance.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Peel York is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a workforce inclusive of the diverse population it serves. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Peel York promotes the principles of diversity and equity and adheres to the tenets of the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
In order to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 14th, 2022.