Advanced Composites Training (ACT) is a small business experiencing growth in a fast-paced and rapidly expanding industry. For more than 26 years, they have been international leaders in Composite Technologies.
ACT provides training for clients both in Canada and around the Globe, teaching the safe use of composite materials in a hands-on, in-class setting. Their clients include military, students, industry professionals, hobbyists and entrepreneurs.
The company is looking for an Executive Assistant to be an integral part of the company and manage and coordinate a broad-range of tasks. The position will report to and assist the President.
The ideal candidate is highly organized and motivated, has a strong sense of initiative and possesses the ability to multitask and prioritize.
This is a great opportunity to be set up for success as the predecessor will provide extensive one-on-one in-house training. In addition, there are abundant networking opportunities and the ability to set your own workflow and organizational structure.
Compensation Range: Competitive compensation starting around $50,000+ depending on experience. Opportunity for advancement in the future.
Benefits: Benefits after 3 months.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time in Office (London), flexibility around working from home.
- Basic book keeping and Accounts Payables / Receivables administration in QuickBooks Pro
- Record keeping and filing for Vendors / Clients / Corporate Accounts
- Customer Service and Training Registration
- Calendar keeping for the company President and upcoming Training Schedule
- Basic website maintenance and schedule upkeep in WordPress, as necessary
- Inventory and Purchasing for office supplies and promotional materials
- Research and acquisition of vendors and services, as necessary
- Training Manual assembly and course material preparation
- Marketing and Social Media content creation and distribution
- Corporate Promotion at Trade Shows and Industry Events
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Office Administration
- Basic familiarity and experience with the QuickBooks Pro accounting software
- Basic knowledge in the use and functionality of the most common Social Media platforms: YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Basic Knowledge in the use and functionality of the MailChimp email marketing platform
- Quick learner and not afraid to ask questions when they need clarification
- Able to maintain a dedicated and focused work schedule in the absence of managerial oversight (initiative and work autonomy)
- Fluency in the English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel, domestically and internationally, for promotional events and tradeshows (an average of 2-3 times annually and rarely outside of Ontario)
- Schedule flexibility for the occasional evening or weekend event as may be required for promotional or training purposes
In order to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com before April 28th, 2022.