Company Hiring: Spatial Technologies
Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative – Outside Sales
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time
Compensation: $50K-65K salary + no capped commission ( HUGE earning potential)
Location: Ontario, Alberta, BC, Manitoba, Eastern Canada
➡️ Are you a resilient, high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts?
➡️ Are you eager to hit the phones and pavement for new sales opportunities?
➡️ Does it excite you to have no cap on your earnings?
If you don’t take no for an answer, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Spatial Technologies is currently hiring Technical Sales Representatives for their S-Tech division all across Canada.
S-Tech, a division of Spatial Technologies, provides cost-effective, high-quality measurement solutions, mapping and survey solutions to various industries, including construction, surveying, engineering, and mining. S-Tech is rolling out a new GPS equipment product line in Canada, and they are providing a compelling opportunity for ambitious and experienced Technical Sales Representatives to join their team. This successful candidate will be responsible for new business and lead generation for their assigned province.
- Prospect and generate new business through cold calling and lead generation
- You will be accountable for sales targets and profitability for your region
- Expected to maintain and manage the sales process
- Reporting to management with current sales funnels, forecast and strategies
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate how new technology impacts accuracy, Productivity and margins.
- Communicate and collaborate with Spatial’s technical staff to support our positioning products and related technologies.
- Support your clients with a quick response and attention to detail.
- Always strive to over deliver what’s been promised.
- A positive attitude and desire to win
- Aptitude for computer related technology
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Finely tuned customer service skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Highly organized with strategic planning skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable travelling by car province wide. Some possible plane and train travel across the Country when required.
Preferred Skills and experience:
- Education or work experience in surveying, positioning technologies, measuring solutions, oil/gas, mining, engineering or construction.
- Technical or Equipment Sales Experience – 2+ years
- Experience with surveying equipment (GNSS/Total Stations) a PLUS
- Valid driver’s licence
Why Join S-Tech
- Team atmosphere
- Flexible schedule
- Work freedom
- Competitive compensation
- Company Smartphone and Laptop
- Vehicle allowance + paid fuel and on road expenses
- Benefits, life insurance + health spending account
Are you ready to chart an exciting and rewarding career path? Be one of the first to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com before August 31st,, 2022.