Do you have a passion for the Automotive service industry? Are you self-motivated and a high performing team player that is looking to enhance your leadership and coaching skills? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Silverstar Automotive Solutions in Ottawa, is looking for a full-time Automotive Technician to join the team. As a valued member of the service department, you will diagnose, repair and service customer vehicles in a busy hourly shop. You will report to the Service Manager.
Silverstar Automotive was founded in 2015 and is well known for providing their customers with the best experience possible. Their mechanics are Red Seal Licensed technicians who have decades of experience and are some of the best in the area.
Why you should work for Silverstar Automotive:
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time. Westend location, with easy highway access.
Hours of Work: 8am to 5pm.
Competitive Compensation. $35 – $45 plus per hour. Team bonus paid every 2 weeks!
Benefits: Extended Health, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance coverage. Employee Assistance Program. Life insurance. On-site parking. Store discount. Tuition reimbursement. Lunch provided every Friday. Enjoy an airconditioned shop during the hot days!
Extra paid days off during the summer long weekends, which are extended to 4 days, beginning in May as well as shop closure at the end of the year. Enjoy the extra time with your family and friends!
The ideal candidate is comfortable coaching and mentoring others and understands the workflow of the back shop.
- Diagnose, repair and service vehicles.
- Evaluate parts for reuse, repair or replacement in accordance with the company and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Work closely with the Parts and Service Advisors and effectively communicate with them.
- Opportunity to coach, mentor, and train apprentices as they journey through their careers.
- Valid Driver and 310S License.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Licensed Technician and possess a valid Red Seal Certification.
- Proven track record of fixing it right the first time and have a keen interest in training and development.
- Punctual and are safety conscious.
- Able to work well independently well being a valued team member.
- Courteous and respectful to fellow employees, customers and the public.
In order to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com before July 23rd, 2023.