Pure Ingenuity Inc. designs and manufactures custom process equipment for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and fine chemical sectors. Their business is all about collaborating with customers and each other to create innovative, customized, high-quality equipment solutions that help customers meet the demands of increased manufacturing productivity.
The company is looking for a talented Junior Engineer to join their team in Kingston. The role reports to the VP of Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to work within a dynamic, collaborative environment where you can assist customers in finding solutions to their problems.
Why you should work for Pure Ingenuity:
- Company has been around since 1971 and has long standing customers!
- Opportunity to work in a close knit, collaborative culture and be involved in projects from start to finish!
- Competitive compensation package starting at $75,000 based on experience and skill set!
- Benefits include health and dental, vision, LTD insurance and annual bonus.
- Analyze clients’ manufacturing processes and equipment, help them solve problems and make valuable, cost-efficient recommendations.
- Create accurate estimates and value-added options to fulfil client requirements profitably.
- Design premium manufacturing equipment solutions, primarily in stainless steel and other metals as required.
- Develop innovative solutions for customers, design products with quality and manufacturability in mind.
- Plan and manage projects to meet goals on time, within budget, and meeting specifications.
- Oversee fabrication and installation of mechanical and electrical equipment, ensuring smooth and reliable implementation.
- Coordinate with the scheduling, fabrication, and purchasing departments. Provide timely and accurate information to ensure that materials and information are provided to keep projects on time.
- Communicate costs and schedule changes when a customer alters project specifications.
- Evaluate finished projects and equipment to make sure that work maintains a high level of quality and meets customer requirements.
- Take an active role in the company’s sales process to develop new business.
- Manage and develop long-term client relationships.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in mechanical engineering.
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing principles, methods, planning, materials and equipment design.
- Previous experience working in fabrication is an asset.
- Design experience using AutoCAD, SolidWorks or other modeling software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate, collaborate and build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Sound project management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects.
- The ability to sell ideas, recognize potential business opportunities and move them forward is an asset.
In order to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com before October 15th, 2023.