Title: Associate Lawyer
Salary Range: Starting from $120,000 – 140,000
Job Type: Full & Part-time, Flexible, and Remote.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Are you looking for a better work/life balance?
- Are you tired of worrying about billable hours instead of providing great service?
- Do you have 3 – 5 years of experience in employment law?
Then apply to join this exciting new venture as an associate lawyer.
About HRC Law:
HRC Law is a new generation law firm dedicated to helping small businesses to succeed by providing best in class advice and legal services related to human resources. Our model aligns the interests of our clients with those of our firm by charging on a subscription and fixed-fee basis. We also work closely with a full-service HR Company to provide our clients with a unique value proposition and to help them to succeed in today’s ultra-competitive environment by allowing them to optimize their relationships with their most important resource – their people!
Your key area of responsibilities:
You will be helping small businesses to succeed by:
- Providing advice on a variety of employment-related issues
- Reviewing and drafting documents, such as employment agreements and independent contractor agreements
- Workplace investigations
- Licensed to practice law in Ontario (other Canadian jurisdictions would be a bonus)
- Experience in labour law is an asset
- Have 3 – 5 years of experience in employment law, employer-side preferred
- Self-starter who is not afraid to take initiative
- Team player with a keen interest in business
- Great listener and communicator
Please note that we are hiring full & part-time, flexible, and remote.
In order to apply, please send your resumes to email@example.com before 22nd April 2022.