Company: Explorer Research
Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Vice President (Quantitative Research)
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time, Virtual
Compensation: 110k – 125k + 20% bonus plus Health Benefits and more
🎖️ Are you a strong, tactical professional as well as an inspirational leader?
🎖️ Do you have an analytical mind and an extensive track record in market research?
🎖️ Can you lead a team successfully with the experience you’ve acquired and the passion you already possess?
If this sounds like you, this opportunity could be yours!
Explorer Research, an award-winning research agency seeks a seasoned, exceptional and transformational Vice President to serve as a key member and leader of their Quantitative Research Team.
The Vice President works directly with clients across a variety of categories and industries in North America. In this vital role, you will manage a quantitative research team and leverage multiple research methodologies. In addition, you will be a leader and mentor to several direct reports.
The ideal candidate is an experienced and strong client service leader, who thrives on executing and delivering flawless research services, while simultaneously working to build and maintain client relationships. The Vice President role will also have a strong focus on revenue growth within key accounts, and thought leadership within the organization.
About Explorer Research
Explorer Research is a thriving research agency that develops winning shopper strategies for the world’s leading brands like Google, McDonald’s and Pepsico. Explorer has decades of combined client-side research experience and has the broadest range of immersive testing environments.
What you’ll do at Explorer Research
- Manage several key accounts, building and maintaining client relationships
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities of research projects, from sell-in to completion: Client consultation, proposal development and costing, oversight or creation of research instruments, margin and revenue management, analysis and presentation of final deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and suppliers to ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget and on strategy for the client.
- Develop and maintain overall business relationship with key clients assigned
- Communicate and handle the senior levels of the key clients (in addition to their research team) in order to strengthen client relationship
- Maintain overall quality of all projects pertaining to the key clients assigned.
- Plan the career path of your direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in market research or shopper research
- 1+ years as a Research Director or higher
- Experience in quantitative research is a must
- Industry experience in CPG or retail ( tech or automotive will be considered)
- Currently in a Research Director or VP position
- Experience in client management and key account ownership
- Team Training and Development experience
- Experience generating reports and insights
Who We Need
- Ambitious individual who wants to GROW not just work
- Natural leader with superior organizational skills
- Team player who can forge strong bonds
- Data driven person with an analytical mind
- Highly motivated, self-directed and driven
- Energetic personality with excellent communication skills
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines
- Exceptional ability to manage complex projects and multitask
- Thrive on challenges and new situations
Why Join Explorer Research
- 100% virtual position
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work culture rooted in mutual respect
- Work-life balance
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation between 110k and 125k
- 20% bonus, Health Benefits, Spending Accounts and more
How to Apply
We are looking for a team player who goes above and beyond to get the job done. If this seems like you, apply now!
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 7th, 2022