Company: Explorer Research
Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Qualitative Senior/Research Analyst
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time, Remote (Canada or USA)
Reports to: Qualitative Research Director or Vice President.
Salary: $55-70k salary depending on role, country of residence and experience
Are you looking for an excellent environment that supports your long-term career? Here’s the Good News for you:
Explorer Research, an award-winning, shopper-focused research consultancy, is expanding their Qualitative team. We are looking for the right fit, if that’s a Research Analyst or Senior Research Analyst, we want to talk to you!
The company offers competitive compensation, attractive benefits, and the lifetime opportunity to build and develop a rewarding career.
You’ll be responsible for the creation of study prep materials, the management of fieldwork and the collection and analysis of qualitative data, as well as report writing, viewed through a storyteller lens. In addition, you’ll support the day-to-day management of numerous projects, working with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
The ultimate goal of this position would be to grow your skills in qualitative research and learn more about moderation. Having interest in/experience with one-on-one interviews and focus groups is critical to any analyst role. The Explorer Research goal is always to help develop employees for future positions and support career development.
About Explorer Research
Explorer Research is a thriving research agency that develops winning shopper strategies for the world’s leading brands like Google, McDonald’s and Pepsico. Explorer has decades of combined client-side research experience and has the broadest range of immersive testing environments.
What you’ll do at Explorer Research
Working closely with the other Qualitative team members, you will support the team to help execute and deliver client projects. The role oversees all aspects of the project setup / support and analysis through reporting. It can include but is not limited to:
- Supplier management
- Internal and external field management
- Screener development / recruit management
- Project timeline management
- Support to moderator lead:
- Tech support for virtual studies
- Programming mobile boards / diary / ethnography studies
- Manage eye-tracking needs for face-to-face studies
- Note taking
- Qualitative analysis
- Report creation / development & support on storytelling
- Video clipping
- Up to 25% travel in US and Canada (potential for more global travel as needs arise)
- 6+ months (for Analyst role), 12+ months (for Senior role) of supplier side market research experience with a solid understanding of consumer research and qualitative research methods
- Experience working in the CPG, retailer, or shopper space required
- Experience writing screeners for recruit
- Experience managing third party suppliers (recruiters, research platforms)
- Experience in writing (or supporting) qualitative reports
- Experience using MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Highly motivated, self-directed & driven; capable of working within tight deadlines
- Able to collaborate with a group as well as work independently with minimal oversight
- Superior organizational skills, tireless attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Excellent English communication skills; both oral & written
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Program in a relevant field (e.g. Market Research, Consumer Insights, Psychology, Packaging Design, Business Insights, or other)
- Curious and interested in continuous learning and growth, including opportunities to develop as a qualitative moderator
Who We Need
- Ambitious individual who wants to GROW not just work
- Natural leader with superior organizational skills
- Team player who can forge strong bonds
- Data driven person with an analytical mind
- Highly motivated, self-directed and driven
- Energetic personality with excellent communication skills
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines
- Exceptional ability to manage complex projects and multitask
- Thrive on challenges and new situations
Why Join Explorer Research
- 100% virtual position, can live anywhere in Canada or the USA
- Opportunities for career progression as the company is growing rapidly
- Work-life balance providing flexible schedule options
- Time off between Christmas and New Years
- Many additional perks (uber eats/coffee allowances, home office allowance + more)
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits
How to Apply
We are looking for a team player who goes above and beyond to get the job done. If this seems like you, apply now!
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 7th, 2022