About the Company:
The DMS Group is a property services company focused on the provision of specialized offerings to both private sector and public sector property owners across Ontario. DMS is a privately held company owned by Rob Watt, Paul Smith and Tridel Corporation, one of Canada’s leading real estate developers.
They are currently looking for a Construction Coordinator to join their team! This is an exciting opportunity to support new construction builds from permit to occupancy in Barrie and Richmond Hill. You will be a part of the Project Management team where you will be both on-site and in the office, located in Pickering.
About the Project:
- Two buildings in development
- This role is site and office-based now until construction starts on the first project in Q1 of 2022 then six months later second building construction stage starts
*Applicants must be fully vaccinated, have a valid Driver’s License and their own reliable car*
The successful candidate brings a strong combination of technical capabilities and experience as well as an outgoing, friendly personality, capable of building and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders. Experience in mid-rise development would be preferred, including concrete structures.
The candidate would be required to perform the following:
- Blueprint reading, ability to interpret technical and detail design drawings
- Bluebeam, CAD, Revit technical proficiency
- Ability to understand multi-disciplinary consulting roles and their place in the
- Completion of a 3-year program preferably in Project Management or EIT
(Engineering Intern Program)
- 2-3 years experience in a mid-rise environment
- Ability to utilize various Project Management software such as (Procore) or
Architectural software (Revit), Microsoft Office
- Construction knowledge a bonus
What You Will Get:
- Opportunity to work for a company in business for over 20 years
- Be a part of a small, but strong, tight-knit team
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Laptop and phone provided
In order to apply, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 6th, 2021.