Company: Gabriel Pizza Franchise
Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ottawa, Ontario.
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time, in office environment
Compensation: $58-62k salary + benefits
🎯 Do you live in or within commuting distance to East End Ottawa?
🎯 Are you passionate about administration and looking for the next step in your career?
🎯 Are you looking to work in a rewarding, family-feel environment?
If the answer is YES, this exciting opportunity is for you!
Established in Ottawa, Ontario, in 1977, Gabriel Pizza specializes in pizza and Italian food dining and delivery with its award-winning products, service and quality brand. With franchise locations in Eastern Ontario, Western Quebec and now Nova Scotia, Gabriel Pizza is passionate about delivering the ultimate guest experience. The family operated business prides itself in its strong connection to the communities in which they serve, from fundraising to sponsorship of countless community events.
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant with an administrative background to work closely with the President.
The Executive Assistant plays a prominent role in ensuring the office runs smoothly. This great organizer, communicator, and engaged person will support the vision, positive culture, and team spirit. The responsibility of this position is to support the overall success of many different projects and initiatives by working side-by-side with the executive team and all the cross-functional departments. In their role, they see themselves as being a long-term member of the in-office team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Organize internal and external stakeholder meetings and offsites events.
- Arrange travel for various head office employees.
- Prepare internal and external correspondence as needed.
- Prepare, research, and collect data for the Executive Management team.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Be responsive correspondence and communications.
- Conduct themselves with a high level of professionalism and in a manner that reflects positively on the company.
- Ensuring a high-functioning office that is organized with office operations and procedures.
- Point person for maintenance, property management, vendors, mailing, shipping, and receiving, and mail.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment.
- Assist in developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency ensuring office operations and procedures.
- Ensure both internal and external stakeholders are taken care of promptly and professionally.
- Update and retain Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Name and store documents according to company protocol and assist in adhering to compliance rules.
- Manage outbound paperwork by courier, postal system, or gift vendors, dependent upon request.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
- 3+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant or Administrative role.
- Advanced Proficiency in CRM software, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- A strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence – perform duties at the highest level of possible on a consistent basis. Able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Team player – have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of the President and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.
- Work in a family business with a family-like culture with low turnover rate
- An inclusive company culture and a work environment that keeps our people safe, rewards excellence, and empowers everyone to learn and contribute their best.
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits that offer flexibility to meet your individual or family needs, including programs focused on improving mental health and wellbeing.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supporting our deep commitment to community impact, we offer opportunities to participate in on-going initiatives throughout the year.
- While we are committed to our industry, we believe in having fun through our community initiatives and partnerships.
How to Apply
If you have not yet found the company whose passion and standard for excellence rivals yours, then DO NOT MISS this opportunity! To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org