Company: Canadian Seed Growers’ Association
Recruiting Company: HRCovered Inc.
Job Title: Client Support Coordinator
Location: Ottawa, Ontario.
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time, Virtual
Compensation: 68-73k salary with bonus, benefits, pension plan and more!
🎯 Do you have excellent English skills and stellar phone manners?
🎯 Does it excite you to engage with people and make them feel great?
🎯 Do you possess a winning personality that leaves a lasting impression?
If the answer is YES, a rewarding job opportunity awaits you at Canadian Seed Growers’ Association!
The Canadian Seed Growers’ Association (CSGA) is looking for a friendly, motivated and energetic Client Support Coordinator who can communicate effectively and confidently with clients. This role plays a crucial role in providing outstanding support and services to CSGA clients, serving as one of the primary points of contact for clients and a vital component of maintaining the organization’s reputation for exceptional client service standards.
The Canadian Seed Growers’ Association provides leadership as the only Canadian organization to monitor and certify pedigreed seed for all agricultural crops in Canada, except potatoes.
YOUR IMPACT AT CSGA
- Provide services to members and clients, including responding to inquiries related to seed crop certification, applications, membership, digital tools, accounts receivable, and programs
- Support the coordination of member and client services
- Support the maintenance of forms, documents, manuals and SOPs
- Actively engage in member and client engagement projects and initiatives
Membership and Clients Records
- Maintain member and client records within a CRM
- Audit membership and client accounts
- Prepare membership and client lists
Support on Accounts Receivable Activities:
- Respond to inquiries and provide support to members/clients on matters relating to their account and fees, including processing payments
- Process client cheque payments and prepare bank deposits
- Import and process client credit/debit card payments
- Process client EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) payments
- Post cash receipts
- Follow up with clients on outstanding account balances
- Process forms and client documentation submissions in the database
- Triage incoming member and client calls and emails
- Support the translation of documents through online tools
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- College or university degree in a related field, with experience in an administrative or client service capacity.
- Experience providing administrative and client services
- Experience working in a digital first environment and demonstrated experience with various software and technology. Proficiency in accessing information stored in large data systems and navigating a database to locate and interpret data to serve clients
- Strong client service (in person, email, telephone) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite is required (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is considered an asset (SalesForce)
- Experience in Accounts Receivable, and with SAGE 300, is an asset
- Strong spoken and written English skills.
- Bilingual in French is a HUGE asset.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to innovate, recommend improvements and coordinate service offerings.
Can you handle all of the above with a smile every day? If yes, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The deadline for applications is March 12th, 2023.